Data processing is the responsibility of the Technical Assistance to Implementation of the EU‐Vietnam Energy Facility
EU – Vietnam Energy Facility
Room 203, Coco Building, 14 Thuy Khue, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Contact details of the data protection officer:
The EU – Viet Nam Energy Facility, which is co-financed by the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) in the framework of Phase II of the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Project, is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in close cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
The GIZ website website draws on the services of Mamoto, now a leading Open Source Web Analytics Platform to analyse usage of data. No other use is made of the data, and the data are not passed on to third parties.The following information is stored for each page you view and each file you download:
• Technical details of the browser used
• Anonymous IP address
• Date and time
• Page opened/name of the file downloaded
• Quantity of data transferred
• Notification of whether viewing or download was successful
Temporary session cookies are used each time you view an individual page, to make navigation easier. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in your browser cache. Session cookies do not include any personal data and expire at the end of each session, or after the completion of a user survey, which is conducted as a rule every two years.
We do not use methods such as Java applets or ActiveX controls that make it possible to track your browsing behaviour.The VEPG website draws on the services of Mamoto, now a leading Open Source Web Analytics Platform to analyse usage of data.
When you use the contact form, we process your title, first and last names, email address and, where appropriate, your postal address. The data is processed based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 b) of the EU GDPR for the purpose of receiving the query formulated in the contact form.
Other web pages
Recipients of personal data
• Data are not passed on to third parties.
• As a general principle, data will not be transmitted to third states.
Duration of data retention
Personal data are regularly deleted when
• when the individuals concerned have not given any separate authorisation
• when statutory data storage obligations and periods have expired.
Reference to user rights
You are entitled to:
• to object to data processing,
• enquire about your personal data and its processing
• to have this corrected if necessary, or to request restriction of processing or the erasure of the data
The data will then be erased.
If you have any questions or complaints about this website, please contact the EU-Vietnam Energy Facility data protection officer at Lan.firstname.lastname@example.org