As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: (1) Vocational training, (2) Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and (3) Energy.Please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam for further information.
Within the framework of the “Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency” (4EII/BMZ), per request from EREA, a study on an innovative behind-the-meter policy for the development of solar power applicable after 2020 based on the approach to promote self-consumption of solar PV system with various capacity levels will be conducted. On this basis, behind-the-meter solar policy (-ies) should be assessed, focusing on different methodologies for remunerating surplus electricity. Such analysis is expected to assist the Vietnamese Government in further developing policies to deploy effectively the solar energy in Vietnam.
Therefore, GIZ Hanoi Office is conducting a public tender to seek 01 qualified Local Consultant (here after called as LC) to carry related tasks as below:
– Preliminary feasibility study on the afore-mentioned mechanisms with regards to current conditions and tendency of the development of solar energy in Vietnam
– Field trip and data collection
– Support IC and comment on modellings and scenarios; support in further adjustment of the modellings if required
– In dept analysis on behind-the-meter mechanism in Vietnam
– Join and present in Consultation workshop
– Comment on draft and final reports
Interested Local Consultant should send an expression of interest containing:
1. Letter of interest (with signature)
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. Reference letters or equivalent documents of clients for similar activities to this assignment, copy of similar consulting contracts in the past or current time).
Rejection criteria: A consultant have less than 10 years of working experience in the renewable energy sector in Viet Nam.
The eligible service providers interested in the tender can inform us officially through the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Assessment sheet of Expression of Interest documents.
The original EoI documents must be submitted in writing in two 02 originals in English and 02 originals in Vietnamese in a sealed envelope, latest by 15:00 (Hanoi time) on 16/03/2021, to the following address:
GIZ Office Hanoi
Contract Management and Procurement
6th Floor, Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Tender code: 83375592/ Behind the meter for solar development
1. Only the shortlisted bidders will be contacted to receive Terms of Reference (TOR) and other related tender documents for submission of official technical and financial offer
2. Bids sending via email or fax or not as formally required or after the deadline will be disqualified